This family-friendly restaurant opened in 2010. Its name is derived from the movie theater the building used to be.
The Olde Theatre Diner has a large dining room, a popular lounge, and offers a variety of menu items, including pizza, burgers, grinders, seafood, pasta, desserts, and more. Breakfast is also served from 6am to 4pm, seven days a week.
Connected to the dining room is an extensive game room, filled with pinball machines, a claw machine, a jukebox and enough pool tables to hold a pool tournament. It also has a separate full-service bar.
The game room is also available for birthday parties, reunions and other functions.
- Hours: Dining and Game Rooms: Daily 6am - 11pm; Lounge : Daily 11am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp
- Founding Date: 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Breakfast, pizza, burgers, grinders, seafood, pasta, desserts
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: theoldetheaterdiner.com/html/the_olde_theater__diner_menu.…
- Specialties: Daily food and drink specials
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner, Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual