.

Harris Fire Station

Flag as Inappropriate

<p>Harris Fire Station, located near the West Warwick and Coventry border, sits on a narrow sliver of land between Main Street and the Pawtuxet River. The squat firehouse has two truck bays below a small second floor. Once the headquarters of its own fire district, the station is now part of the Central Coventry Fire District, which also includes the Washington and Tiogue fire stations. Robert Seltzer is the chief, headquartered at Tiogue Fire Station.</p>
<p>The building was originally named the Phenix Fire Station at its founding in 1889. It is a short distance from the West Warwick village of Phenix, but actually in the Coventry village of Harris. </p>
701 Main St, Coventry, RI 02816
(401) 821-1521
  • Accessibility Details: Ground level entrance
  • Accessibility Details: There is a single handicapped accessible parking spot on the left hand side of the building, and level access to the entrance.
  • Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 10pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
  • Accessible: yes
Share a review or post about this business.
Posts awaiting your approval 0
Who wants to be the first to post?