Cracker Barrel is located in the Centre of New England. The restaurant is well known for its home-cooked menu items, available for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
It has a great menu for every meal, and breakfast is available all day. Cracker Barrel also has a great gift shop when you first walk in the door, so while you wait for your table, you can look around at all the items offered, most of them replicas of vintage items, but also includes t-shirts, children's toys, candy and chocolates. Although the seating is ample, Cracker Barrel is often busy, so a small wait is to be expected.
- Hours: Sun - Thur, 6am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 6am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- General services: Eat-in
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Southwestern
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 40
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual