Central Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce
The Central Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce is organized to support and advance the business community in Rhode Island by providing leadership initiatives in economic and human development.
The Central Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce shall fulfill its mission by:
1. Pursuing continuous improvement for the business community.
2. Encouraging and supporting a collaborative effort between business and other community entities.
3. Recognizing that solutions to today's complex challenges must be found through cooperation and collaboration.
4. Operating with the highest ethical standards (honesty, integrity).
5. Providing member-driven quality customer service.
6. Being a catalyst for positive change.
7. Recognizing that it is often necessary to take risks to achieve organizational objectives.
8. Acknowledging that good business practices build good communities for us all.
9. Understanding that if it's not good for the community, it's not good for business.
- Fax: (401) 732-1107
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp
- Parking: Free lot
- Annual dues: Varies based on membership. https://www.centralrichamber.com/application.htm
- Meetings: Monthly, Quarterly, Weekly
- Membership benefits: Advocacy, Member referrals, Member-to-member discount program, Membership directory
- Membership directory options: Online, Print
- Event calendar produced?: Yes
- Newsletter/magazine options: Email, Monthly, Online, Print
- Networking meeting frequency: Monthly, Quarterly, Weekly
- Private events: Yes