Things are a bit different this election year – due in large part to the recently passed voter ID law and redistricting of Rhode Island. Before you show up to the polls on Tuesday, Sept. 11 for the primary elections, check out our quick and easy guide to this year's polls.
Polling Hours & Locations
Polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. at 18 locations across Coventry. Don't know which district you're in? Find out here.
- District 1A - (Christ Church), 132 Peckham Lane
- District 1B - , 150 Harkney Hill Road
- District 1C - , 1176 Victory Highway
- District 1D - , 4588 Flat River Road
- District 2A - , 1670 Flat River Road
- District 2B - , 1277 Main Street
- District 2C - , 9 Foster Drive
- District 3A - , 585 Washington Street
- District 3B - Club Jogues, 184 Boston Street
- District 3C - , 14 Manchester Circle
- District 4A - , 208 MacArthur Boulevard
- District 4B - , 170 East Shore Drive
- District 4C - , 46 Pettine Street
- District 4D - , 446 Tiogue Avenue
- District 5A - Westwood Estate Club House, 1A Liena-Rose Way
- District 5B - Woodland Manor II, 20 Woodland Drive
- District 5C - , 40 Reservoir Road
- District 5D - , 95 Johnson Boulevard
Where to Go
You can also visit the Secretary of State's website, where you can enter in your name and address and find out your House and Senate districts.
What to Bring
The days of waltzing in to your polling location without an ID are over. The passage of the voter ID law now requires you to bring an acceptable form of identification in order to vote, including:
- RI driver's license
- US passport
- ID card issued by US educational institution
- US military identification card
- State of Rhode Island or US government issued ID card
- government issued medical card
- Rhode Island Voter Identification Card
Can't Make It to the Polls?
A new mail ballot application allows you to vote by mail if you may not be able to get to the polls on election day. Visit http://sos.ri.gov/elections/forms/ to print and complete a mail ballot application or you may contact the to request a mail ballot application. Refer to http://sos.ri.gov/elections/voters/mail/ for full details.
Have More Questions?
Contact the at 401-822-9150.