.

Rice City Home Sustains Smoke Damage During Fire

The blaze is said to have started in the basement.

 

Officials say that a Western Coventry home at 141 Rice City Road began in the basement on Sunday afternoon. A faulty electrical panel in the basement is the suspected cause.

The residence sustained smoke and interior damage including burnt walls and a heavy soot cover before fire apparatus from Western Coventry Fire Department and several other nearby departments arrived.

The homeowners were on vacation in New Hampshire during the incident but relatives were staying at the residence. There were no reported injuries.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something