At approximately 1 p.m. on Thursday, crews from , and fire districts responded to a house fire at 5 Colonial Road.
One member of the four-person household was home at the time and called 911 after getting herself safely out of the residence.
The blaze caused significant damage to the kitchen and living areas of the home as well as to the roof and outdoor patio area.
According to Central Coventry Fire Chief Bob Seltzer, there were no injuries and it is said to have been an accidential fire.
"We believe it was ignited by a discarded cigarette," he said.
The two adults and two children of the home will be temporarily staying with family.