.

Coventry Man Dies From Possible Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Officials are working to confirm carbon monoxide as the cause of death.

Published Dec. 5 at 9:26 a.m., Updated for clarity at 4:15 p.m.

Coventry police Thursday morning are investigating a possible death from carbon monoxide.

At approximately 8:30 p.m. Wednesday, the Central Coventry Fire District responded to a home on Flat River Road where firefighters found an unresponsive man and high carbon monoxide readings in the home.

The man was pronounced dead at the scene. 

The name of the deceased will not be released at this time pending notification of next of kin. 

Check back with Coventry Patch for more information as it becomes available.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something