- Christopher Godfrey, 33, of 1088 Main St., Hope Valley, was charged with larceny under $1,500. He was sentenced to 20 months community service after pleading nolo contendere.
- Jonathan D. Skaling, 33, of 6 Railroad Ave., Greene, was charged with DWI and obstructing a police officer. He was given a $100 fine and lost his license for 3 months.
- Anthony D. Bernardo, 38, of 60 Clubhouse Rd., Coventry, was charged with larceny under $1,500. He received a 6-month suspended sentence.
- Matthew J. Mustavitz, 33, of 168 Pine Grove Ave., Warwick, was charged with breaking and entering and possession of burglary tools. He was held on $5,000 personal recognizance bail.
- Delo D. Repose, 48, of 16 Raymond St., Coventry, was charged with assault and disorderly conduct. He was held on $2,000 personal recognizance bail after pleading not guilty.
- Peter Rhall, 37, of 228 Phillips Hill Rd., Coventry, was charged with disorderly conduct and causing malicious damage. He was held on $1,000 personal recognizance bail after pleading not guilty.