Invite a friend
Relay For Life of Coventry Kickoff Celebration
We’re officially kicking off the 2012 American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Coventry. Please join us for a fun and informative evening to learn more about Relay For Life, and find out what’s new for the 2012 event. Come find out how you can help the American Cancer Society fight cancer in your community. You will get information and inspiration on how you can help in the fight against cancer. Join us to find out more and pick up the materials you will need to get started! Light refreshments will be served.
- Relay For Life celebrates life, remembers loved ones, and fights back against cancer.
- Teams of 8-15 people take turns walking around a track with special activities taking place throughout the event.
- Each team raises funds to help people stay well, get well, find cures and fight back.
- Cancer survivors and caregivers are honored during the event
- Relay For Life is fun, moving, and a great way to help save lives and create a world with more birthdays – where cancer never takes another year from anyone’s life.