Important Coventry Numbers to Have During a Blizzard
Be sure to stay informed and have an emergency plan in place during Winter Storm Nemo.
As New England prepares for Blizzard 2013 (aka Winter Storm Nemo) Coventry residents should keep these numbers, websites and pages on hand during and after the storm.
TOWN OF COVENTRY
Coventry officials will update the Town's official website with important details if necessary. Click here to visit the site.
- To reach the Coventry Police, call the department's main line at 826-1100.
- Please call 911 for EMERGENCIES ONLY.
- Contact the Coventry Department of Public Works to report downed trees and electrical lines, flooding and other weather-related hazards at 822-9111 or 822-9110.
- Coventry Animal Control can be reached at 822-9106.
- Report power outages to National Grid at 1-800-465-1212. Text STORM to NGRID (64743) to register for broadcast text alerts or you can sign up for e-mail alerts.
- Kent County Water Authority: 821-9300
Phone, Cable, and Internet Service
- Cox Cable, Phone, and Internet: Call 877-206-4210 or visit their website
- Verizon Phone and Internet: Call 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966) or visit their website.
- Direct TV: Call 1-800-531-5000 or visit their website.
- Dish Network: Call 1-800-333-3474 or visit their website.