Greek Inspired Orzo Salad-Part 2
- Start by boiling water and preparing the orzo according to the directions on the box.
- While that's cooking, wash and slice the pepper(s). Set aside.
- Wash the snap peas and slice into bite-sized pieces. Set those aside.
- Rinse and chop the parsley.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
- Combine the pepper, snap peas, parsley and chickpeas in a large bowl.
- Strain the orzo salad once it has cooked. Transfer the salad to the bowl with the other ingredients.
- Mix well, then add the entire dressing bottle, stopping to mix the ingredients every few pours.
- Finish by adding the Feta cheese (as much or as little as you prefer) and mixing well.
- Serve hot or chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to serve cold.
Meet us back here for the big reveal!